Almost any property management firm can provide financial information from a wide variety of accounting software available today. But it takes an experienced, professional organization to understand and present this information in a clear, understandable and useful way to those who need the information. Wildwood takes pride in the accuracy of the information we compile and provide in our "plain language" approach to delivering financial reports, including to federal agencies. Most federal fillings and reports are required to be made online with the representative agency and we are well versed in such applications.
From a financial perspective, it is important to understand the past, know what you are doing today, and effectively plan for the future. Detailed and comprehensive operating and reserve budgeting is a trademark of our financial management services. Every property's budget is tailored individually since each complex is unique and must be treated accordingly.
Key Financial Services
- Maintain separate, individual bank account(s)
- Collect rent and other fees and income
- Distribute delinquency notices
- Coordinate with attorney on collection matters
- Bill receipt, verification and payment
- Financial statement preparation using our state-of-the-art reporting systems
- Preparation of a comprehensive annual budget in agency mandated format(s)
- Assist with and/or initiate long range planning for the community, including reserve planning
- Coordinate the year-end tax filing and audit with the accountant of your choice
- Provide money management services
We invite you to explore our web site. For more information about our services and staff, please click on the links at the top of this
page, call us, or click here to fill out an information request form.