Wildwood has a staff of experienced and capable maintenance personnel that can handle most routine maintenance issues at a property. We have also developed an extensive network of dependable, experienced, licensed and insured contractors that include plumbers, electricians, landscapers, roofers and painters to handle every maintenance and emergency need. While we can recommend contractors for any project, we are also happy to work with any established contractors recommended through other sources.
- Offer handyman services such as painting, cleaning and general maintenance, including unit make ready services
- Schedule and supervise routine maintenance for the community
- Provide timely response to all routine and emergency repair requests, 24/7/365
- Obtain proper licensing and insurance compliance by all contractors
- Monitor all resident responsibilities for bill-backs where appropriate
Wildwood recognizes that it is necessary to plan for tomorrow. In fact, most regulatory agencies that oversee communities mandate such planning. We have extensive experience in effective and proactive long term reserve fund and asset life planning. We work with specialists to assess the useful life of a property's major components, anticipate replacement costs, and establish long-term goals as an integral part of our property management approach.
To implement long term plans, we can prepare bid specifications, solicit bids and supervise the project. Wildwood has overseen millions of dollars of capital improvement projects, including:
- Roof repair and replacement
- Asphalt repair, resurfacing and resealing
- Interior and exterior painting
- Vinyl and wood siding repair and replacement
- Gutter repair and replacement
- Hazardous substance investigation and remediation including asbestos and mold
- Wetlands issues
- Lighting installation and upgrades
We invite you to explore our web site. For more information about our services and staff, please click on the links at the top of this
page, call us, or click here to fill out an information request form.