Wildwood hires and retains seasoned professional property managers, accountants, occupancy specialists, compliance specialists, maintenance personnel and support staff.
Our staff members are always approachable and accessible. Our team structure is fundamental to the quality of our management service. Every team member serves as an important point of contact with board members, residents, and regulatory agencies. The net result is that Wildwood is always available - including in emergencies, 24 hours a day, 7 days a week.
Staff members on the following teams handle numerous responsibilities to assist the property managers in meeting their client's needs:
- Accounting - monthly financial statements, payables, receivables and collections
- Maintenance - work order receipt, recording and dispatching maintenance staff
- Resident Liason - leasing, communications, etc.
- Compliance - tenant income certifications, fair housing, federal and state regulatory guidelines
- Contractor Liaison - bid specifications and contract oversight, insurance compliance
This unique approach to management maximizes accessibility to residents and board members, while enabling our staff members to focus on their areas of expertise.
We invite you to explore our web site. For more information about our services and staff, please click on the links at the top of this
page, call us, or click here to fill out an information request form.